Shipping / Returns & Cancellations
Shipping & Delivery
- Lead Times for products to leave our facility may change without notice
- Shipping is handled via USPS and UPS exclusively. Standard ground shipping estimates calculated by our website are estimates only.
- Shipping amount provided online is an estimate and actual costs may vary
- In the event there is a deficiency in shipping costs estimated during checkout and what we are charged, A member of the CavFab Staff will attempt to contact you via phone and email. If we are unable to reach you and collect the difference within 10 business days, we will cancel your order.
- Larger items requiring freight shipping can not be calculated online.
Due to the nature of products offered, Transit time may take 5-7 or more working days AFTER the Lead time of the product. (Be sure to check the "Lead Times" area for those lead times)
- If you have questions in regards to shipping times, please give us a call for updates (833)-422-8322.
Duties and Fees
- CavFab is not responsible for UPS import and or brokerage fees. In some cases, such as shipping to Canada, UPS may include these fees. To estimate the cost of these fees, please visit the UPS website below:
In the event that you are not satisfied or wish to exchange or return them for a refund, please read below:
The Following requirements MUST be met:
- No returns after 30 days from receipt of delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS
- item(s) MUST BE IN NEW UNOPENED PACKAGING
- if the item looks like it has been installed / used for any length of time / painted / grinded/ welded / beat to shit we will reject the return request
- a restocking fee of 15% of the retail sales price will be deducted from the refund amount
- original shipping costs to the customer will not be refunded
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs to return the item to our facility.
- Effective 11/21/2022
- You may cancel your order at anytime however, a Cancellation Fee of 5% will be deducted from all cancellations and refunds within the stated Current Lead Times page.
- This does not stack with the 15% restocking fee (i.e.. if you have a restock with a refund, the amount deducted is still only 15%, not an additional 5% on top.)