- Bolt on for your XJ, ZJ, MJ, TJ, LJ (Front Lower Arms)
- Made of 1.75" x .120" Wall DOM Tubing
- Adjustable from 2" - 6" of lift
- Featuring Heat Treated 7/8" Chromoly Heims & Polyurethane Bushings
- Bent to allow sufficient clearance for maximum suspension articulation
- Powder Coated Grey (Request Raw if you wish to paint yourself)
Our Stage 1 Adjustable Lower Short arms are designed to be budget friendly. For those looking to improve the articulation and ride of their Jeeps while not breaking the bank. These arms feature heim joints at the frame (unibody) side and poly bushings at the axle end. The poly bushings help soak up vibrations and impacts from the road while the heim joints allow increased articulation through the suspension cycle. The Stage 1 Short Arms are constructed of 1.75" x .120" wall DOM. We also offer a "double adjustable" upgrade that comes with Heim joints on both ends of the arms.